As one of the four pillars of GLL, we put our people at the centre of what we can achieve and deliver across our business. We recognise they play a critical role in delivering high quality services to customers and clients so we invest considerable time and resources in their recruitment, training, development and motivation.
We believe that the success of this investment is demonstrated at every level within our organisation: in independent surveys and Investor in People inspections, our people have always been highly praised for their dedication and commitment to service provision. In return, many of our people stay working with GLL for years – indeed, two thirds of our appointments are through internal promotions.
What makes better people?
Our people are passionate, active and inclusive. They have self-belief, integrity, care about our social agenda and are committed to service and excellence. Continually developing and results-driven, they have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and want to make a difference. They’re great communicators who lead and inspire through their own involvement.
What can we offer?
- Professional learning and development opportunities that mirror industry standards
- Clarity on how to progress, through a careers map, development schemes and extra mile activities – we empower staff to achieve more
- Feedback through appraisals and personal development plans
- A coaching culture through our ‘coaching champions’
- The opportunity for employees to have a voice – from centre issues to management strategy
- A shared knowledge and understanding of the local communities in which we live and work
- A work environment where active, passionate and inclusive behaviour is expected, recognised and rewarded.
For more information on current vacancies visit GLL Jobs.